Welcome to Media Works Service
Media Works Services offers you a full boutique of skills and experience in the graphic arts, multimedia and entertainment industries.
Director / Graphics Consultant / Teacher / Special Events
Thom has worked in the entertainment and technical industries for the past 30 years organising festivals events, special event shows, industrial trade shows and performing in music and theatre. Thom is also a computer graphic designer and teacher for the last 15 years with commercial experience in the graphics, multimedia, technical, publishing, and entertainment industries.
His experience includes:
- Teaching as an ROP (Regional Occupational Program)
teacher in the field of commercial graphics and printing on both Macintosh & IBM platforms for adults and young people (up to K-12)
- Designing corporate work such as publications, news letters, brochures, booklets, logos, annual reports, etc.
- Producing blister cards, packaging/folding cartons, POP display and specialty printing projects
- Creating, building & outputting advertisements & high-tech marketing materials for corporations
- Organizing & creating multimedia projects for the internet, corporate presentations and/or video/TV
- Offering web solutions and building web sites for many companies
- Working for reputable companies such as The Design Consortium (San Diego,CA), Caterpillar, Inc.(USA), Solar Turbines Inc.(USA), Milch Films, Inc., San Diego Festival Group(USA), British Broadcasting Company, ITV (England), and many others